Join us for a very SPECIAL tour on Saturday October 20th of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Etruscan Necropolis Cerveteri and Etruscan Museum, followed by a delicious Lunch on the sea, in Ladispoli.
First come first serve. The number of people who can be part of the Guided tour is a maximum of thirty
Booking Deadline: Monday, October 15th, please, reserve your spot!
Schedule of the day:
- Guided visit at the Etruscan Necropolis, "La Banditaccia", just outside Cerveteri, a UNESCO World Heritage Sight;
- Visit to the Etruscan Museum, in Cerveteri;
- Lunch on the beach, Lungomare Regina Elena, 49 - DLF, in Ladispoli (Km. 5 da Cerveteri). We will be welcomed by Claudio...
KRATER of EUFRONIOS
A BIG battle between the Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY, and the Italian Government: the Krater remained on display at the Metropolitan Museum until January 2008, when it returned to Italy. It was unveiled in Rome on 18 January.
Daniele, an Archeologist, will be our Tour guide and will explain to us both "La Banditaccia" and the Museum.
RISTORANTE on the BEACH, LADISPOLI: welcomed by Claudio...
Spaghetti alle Vongole (Clams)
French Fries & Salad
Water, Wine, Coffee, Bread & Service
When: Saturday, October 20th from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- H. 10:00am Meeting Point: Parking lot, in front of the Necropoli Etrusca "La Banditaccia" Via della Necropoli, 43/45, 00052 Cerveteri RM: just outside Cerveteri;
- H. 10:20am Guided visit at the Etruscan Necropolis, "La Banditaccia" (about 2 hours);
- After the tour the group will move to Cerveteri (km. 2-3)
- 12:45pm Etruscan Museum, Cerveteri (about 1 hour);
- After the Museum the group will move to Ladispoli (Km. 5);
- 2:00pm Lunch on the beach, Ladispoli.
TICKETS (No tickets at the door.)
AICR Members: €40 online in advance (Tour, Museum and Lunch)
Non-AICR Members € 50
AICR Members: €20 online in advance (Tour and Museum only)
Non-AICR Members € 25
NB: After payment has been made, please send an email to the event organizer Damiana La Pera (AICR Board Member) any additional questions can be referred to Damiana.
Photo Disclaimer: by registering for this event, you agree to having your photograph taken and used on the AICR website and Facebook page. If you would prefer not to have your photo used in this manner for this event, you must notify the AICR office via email (email@example.com).
The American International Club of Rome is a vibrant and welcoming organization that has been welcoming expats living in Rome since 1953!
We host cultural events such as concerts, tours of exhibits, cocktail parties, and black-tie dinners at exclusive locations throughout Rome.
As always, everyone is welcome!
Bookings are closed for this event.